Registering and Tracking Leads
This referral program allows partners to earn commissions for referring potential customers to Layer One Networks, LLC.
Offered Terms & Qualifications
- 12 Month Term
Layer One Networks, LLC. will pay out a one time commission amount equal to 100% of the MRR (Monthly Recurring Revenue) up to $2,500.00. The following conditions must be met in order for the partner to be eligible for the commissions:
- 1.The lead must be registered, active
and associated with the partner.
- 2.The partner must introduce Layer One Networks, LLC. to key decision makers employed or under contract with the potential customer.
- 3.A Managed IT Services deal is signed between Layer One Networks, LLC.
and the referred customer.
- 4.The Managed IT Services contract is signed within 12 months of lead registration approval date.
- 5.The potential customer must have
a minimum of 3 users.
Layer One Networks, LLC. maintains a lead registry that tracks:
- Lead Status
- Lead Registration Time
- Referral Partner
- Sales Account Owner
- Customer contacts introduced to Layer One Networks, LLC.by the Referral Partner
- Deal Status
- Deal Close Date
- Monthly Recurring Revenue Amount
How It Works
- The Layer One Networks, LLC. Sales team review lead registration requests to ensure that the lead is not already engaged with Layer One Networks, LLC. or another partner. On approval by the team the lead will be assigned to the referral partner for a period of 1 year.
- Referral partners may aid the sales team to help improve the odds of closing a deal but this is not necessary to collect commissions.
- Referral partner must provide W-2
and complete the registration form
in order to submit lead and be paid.
- Commissions are paid to the referral partner 30 days after the first cash receipts are received by Layer
One Networks, LLC.from the customer.
- Upon joining the referral program, a Partner manager will be assigned to manage lead registration, provide status updates and to facilitate collaboration with the Layer One Networks, LLC. sales team the lead is assigned to.
- The registry is updated monthly and is available upon request by contacting your assigned Partner program manager. Lead registration requests are to be sent to your assigned partner program manager.
- Commissions are not paid on renewals of subsequent Managed IT Service deals already closed.
- Referral partners are encouraged to be familiar with Layer One Networks, LLC. Managed Services Solutions, capabilities and business network concepts.